Public Health Policy Development
- 2013 | Western Cape Code for Patient-Centered Maternity Care. South African Department of Health.
- 2011 | National HIV/AIDS and STI Strategic Plan for South Africa 2012-2016. South African Department of Health.
- 2010 | Community Care Worker Management Policy Framework, Civil Society Technical Task Team. South African National AIDS Council.
- 2009 | National Mental Health Policy. South African Department of Health.
- 2006 | National HIV/AIDS and STI Strategic Plan for South Africa 2007-2011. South African Department of Health.
Health Policy Briefs
- 2014 | Integrating maternal mental health into existing health and development programs: A way to achieve the cross-cutting goals of health and development policies. Program for Improving Mental Health Care. University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2013 | Achieving quality health care by caring for health workers. Perinatal Mental Health Project. University of Cape Town.
- 2012 | Integrating mental health into the Primary Healthcare Re-engineering Plan. Program for Improving Mental Health Care. University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2012 | The Perinatal Mental Health Project: Addressing the crisis of Maternal Mental Illness among Economically Disadvantaged Women.
- 2018 | Interactive website development. The Co-production of Knowledge by Reproductive Justice Advocates and Molecular Biologists, funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF). Graduate Research Assistant. PI: Dr. Deboleena Roy.
- 2012 | Mobile health-user resource: Support for new mothers and their carers
- 2011 | Digital counseling service development
- 2011 | Mobile health-user resource: For teens: a guide to pregnancy, giving birth, and life as a mom
- 2009 | Documentary film producer. Caring for Mothers
- 2013 | Maternal Mental Health Handbook for Facility-based Health Workers in South Africa
- 2012 | Mental Health Service Development Guidelines for Midwife Obstetric Unit Health Workers
- 2011 | Learning brief: Caring for Health Workers – Lessons from the Maternity Setting
- 2010 | Information brief: Maternal mental health and refugee women
- 2009 | Information brief: Maternal mental illness and HIV/AIDS
- 2007 | Treatment Action Campaign ‘Women in Leadership’ Initiative
In the media
- Op-ed: Nurses stressed, ill-treated, burdened. Cape Times, 2011
- Op-ed: Why do we always blame the girls? Cape Times, 2011
- Feature article: Colliding epidemics: HIV/AIDS and maternal mental health. Equal Treatment: Treatment Action Campaign Magazine. 2010
- Perinatal Mental Health Project (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
- AIDS Response (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007)
- Treatment Action Campaign (2007)